What is the difference between a RETURN and a BUYBACK? Returning your book gives you full value back again- Buyback or "selling your book back" gives you less than what you originally paid. See below for more info on both!
WSU Bookstore Return Policy
- Items purchased off this website may be returned to our store with your shipment invoice.
- Items may also be shipped back to our store (customer is responsible for the shipping) with a copy of your invoice.
- Our store MUST BE NOTIFIED within 5 days of any discrepancies or damage in your order or shipment.
- Shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
- ALL items being returned or exchanged MUST be in the same conditioned as when purchased!
- Textbooks will only be eligible for refunds until the date designated on the bottom of the receipt.
- There are no returns allowed on any textbook purchases made between January 17 and July 31.
- Shrink wrapped texts must be returned unopened.
- Texts purchased with supplements and discs must be returned complete and unopened.
- Study guides and working papers that are written in or have pages removed can not be returned.
- Clothing may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase with the original tags.
Did you rent a textbook this semester? All rental textbooks are due back before the Friday of finals week. Questions about rental materials? Feel free to email us!
Bookstore Buyback Procedure
The WSU Bookstore provides an opportunity for students to sell back textbooks at our store anytime during the year using current pricing from a National Book Buying Guide. A book buyer from a used book company will be located outside of the WSU Bookstore at the end of each semester, during finals, and again the first few days at the beginning of each semester. A picture ID is required.
What affects the resale value of your books?